United states of America hosts the world class hospitals with the latest technological equipment. The most critical diagnosis methods are performed here with utmost care. But when you are looking for a particular service, you need to know which place would serve you the best.
The best five hospitals of USA based on the feedback of the patients are listed below:
- Massachusetts General Hospital: This hospital is also known as MGH. It was founded in 1811. It is located at 55 Fruit Street, Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Its capacity is 999 beds. As per U.S. News & World Report. this hospital ranked #1 in the United States in 2015. The hospital has six thematic research centers: the Center for Systems Biology, the Center for Regenerative Medicine, the Center for Genomic Medicine, the Wellman Center for Photo-medicine, the Center for Computational and Integrative Biology and the Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT and Harvard.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital: This hospital is also known as the JHH. It was opened for the first time at 1889. It is located at 1800 Orleans Street, Baltimore, Maryland, United States. This hospital was named after a great man, a city merchant, a civic leader and a philanthropist; Johns Hopkins. The school of medicine of JHH is considered the foundation of modern american medicine. JHH has 1091 beds. As per U.S. News & World Report, JHH ranked #1 in 2013 i the United States.
- Cleveland Clinic: This hospital was established at 1921. It is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, United States. This is a non profit hospital. There was a major fire accident on this medical institution at 1929. A bio medical research facility was opened here at 1999 acquiring a space of 480000 square foot. As per U.S. News & World Report Cleveland Clinic was ranked #2 in the United States.
- Mayo Clinic: This institution was founded at January 27, 1864. It is located at Rochester, Minnesota, U.S. It has more than 63000 employees. This private clinic started its journey by the initiative of William Worrall Mayo who settled in Rochester in 1864. As per U.S. News & World Report, this clinic held the top position in the ranking of the hospitals in the United States for seven consecutive years. The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science was established at 1915.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center: This medical center is also known as UCLA Medical Center. It is located at 757 Westwood Plaza, Westwood, Los Angeles, California, US. This hospital has 520 beds. It started its journey at 1955. But it became fully operational at June 29,2008. This medical center is named after the president of the United states of America and Governor of California Ronald Reagan. In this facility the famous singer Micheal Jackson died at 2009.